Finding the best roofing material for you home can be a tough choice, especially if you don’t know what you will be working with. Luckily for homeowners, we specialize in residential roofing, siding, continuous gutters window installation and metal cladding. Fortress is a trusted Calgary Roofing Contractor with many years experience installing and maintaining asphalt shingle roofs in Calgary, MD of Foothills and Southern Alberta.
- Asphalt shingles are the most affordable roofing product on the market.
- They are easy to remove, install and repair, making them a great low-maintenance roofing option.
- Are made of recycled materials and can be recycled again when they.
- Some of our best selling asphalt roofing products are manufactured right here in Calgary.
- Used for over a century, asphalt roofing has a track record with years of
research / improvementto back it up.
- Calgary’s crazy weather is not a problem! Asphalt shingles can be installed on Calgary roofs and across Alberta year round. You can save a lot of money by getting your roof replaced during the off-season.
- Available in a variety of colors and styles, asphalt shingles offer more aesthetic options than any other product.
- Whether you’re looking for shingles or tiles, you can find the perfect metal option to suit your property. This material can come in a wide variety of colors and styles to be made to look like anything you want.
- These roofs, depending on what type of metal they are made out of, have been known to last up to 70 years. This is more than triple the amount of time that you could expect from even the most solidly built asphalt roof. Metal roofs are very strong – they can hold their own against wind gusts that are as fast as 200 kms per hour.
- These will not light on fire or even spark during lightning strikes or wildfires, and their strength ensures that they won’t double over during windy storm conditions.
- Depending on the specific material used, 25%-95% of it is made out of recycled content, and at the end of the roof’s lifespan, it can be completely recycled.
- The rubber is designed to withstand challenging weather while preventing superficial signs of aging such as rotting, peeling or cracking. The special rubber used in the roofing process naturally blocks UV inhibitor and therefore, stops any sun-related damage from decreasing the quality
orlife of the roof.
- Rubber roofs are lightweight and as a result, are relatively easier to install compared to other types of roofing. Given that they are resistant to virtually all weather conditions and damage, they require very little on-going maintenance to maintain a crisp look for your home.
- Compared to other roofing materials, rubber roofing offers superior impact resistance and is a solid choice for homeowners
lookingprotect their homes from storm-like weather or hail.