Ever felt like you need to make an improvement in your house but you don’t know if it actually needs it? Figuring out whether your house needs a little roofing inspection can be tough at first. Homeowners think they have to repair their roofing until it’s ruined but they don’t know you have to make a check-up every once in a while.
However, here in Fortress Roofing & Exteriors Ltd., we can help you by noticing small details.
- If you’re not sure about needing a roof replacement, request a free consultation with one of our experts. They’ll be more than happy to help you out.
- The average asphalt lasts up to 25 years. if your roof has made it for at least half of that time, you’ll probably need a checkup.
- If your roof has leaks when it’s raining, it means one of the shingles has been exposed too much to the weather.
- If your roof has ice dams in the cold weather, your roof probably has ventilation issues since the heat from the attic can melt snow on your roof.
- Having problems with unwanted animals in your attic? It’s probable that one of those animals got through a hole caused by a missing shield. Animals like squirrels, raccoons, birds will not waste time getting into a house and getting warm.
If you can’t relate to any of these problems but you still think you have a roof problem, talking to an expert will still be the best choice for you.
Take Proper Care of Your Roof
Once you get a new roof replacement, the ideal thing would be for you to take care of it.
Taking care of a roof might sound new to you but it’s actually very simple.
- Get a warranty for the roof replacement. By getting a warranty you’re simply making sure that if something gets to happen to it, you will not spend more money like you did when you were first replacing it.
- If you have trees close to your roof, you should think about trimming them every once in a while for safe keeping.
- If you live in an area where it rains very frequently, you should check the roof every time there’s a storm.
Now that you are aware of situations in which you could need a roof replacement and how to take care of it, you’re set to start with a free consultation with one of our experts and take care of your new roof.